Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tick Tock



I started my time at the computer this evening listening to a webinar about Time Management. Getting more stuff done. That's what I need...You see I allow myself to be distracted far too easily. My brain is a manic road system at rush hour - we're talking both left and right sides here - busy stuff! Some of it is clogged with information that needs processing and going nowhere while other lanes are free-flowing and those ideas are whisking off to implementation land.

Take this evening. As I was watching the webinar I started thinking how I could blog about the whole experience. I jumped in the fast lane and here I am fingers zipping across those keys... (plus a quick diversion to PhotoShop to make a suitable image) ...

Except...

Wasn't there something else I was supposed to be doing?

5 comments:

  1. Well if it inspired that great piece of art then you're doing well!! I get worse with time management as I age!! I used to get amazing things done when I was young!! Now...not so much. Other friends are the same...I think the need wanes.... the problem, there is just never enough time!!! The solution.....never sleep!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highway analogy is perfect... my brain is permanently at peak hour... and I always think it is better to have too many things on your mind rather than not enough... impressed you did the webinar though... I always get antsy that i am wasting time!!!! hopeless I know...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece, I know that situation! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful piece and it catches the theme very well! I am happy that there are so many outthere who have the same problem with the running time as me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your timepiece! Your post made me smile.

    I have come to the conclusion that I am a 'Time optimist'...... I always think I'll get more done than I actually do.... and that it will take less time.... and sometimes I even think (according to my OH) that dinner actually cooks itself!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...