Friday 26 June 2015

Cinderella the coy



Cinders is looking a little coy. Little minx knows she's impressed Mr Charming but thought she might pretend for a while that she hadn't noticed him yet - keep him keen you know. Plus she's still figuring out how to dance in shoes made of glass so for now she's content to just swish her skirts about a bit.

She'd better not leave it too long though - I'm at the ball too and have my eye on that Prince for myself. He's pretty easy on the eye it has to be said, got a touch of the Ross Poldark's about him...

Cinderella is for Summer of Colour - this week we're using a palette of two shades of purple and a yellow. I'm wearing lime green. I think the Prince prefers it, for now it seems he has forgotten the girl with the blonde hair, lilac dress and uncomfortable footwear and is heading in my direction!

19 comments:

  1. pure magic in design and flow for this week's SOC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that dress! (and if he looks like Poldark, I want him too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Love how you've added the yellow colours to the bottom of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the delightful swishing around my legs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the movement and the colors of that dress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. That dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is divine Lisa... love her flowing dress.. and her coyness... fab post too...

    Jenny X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Cinderella is fantastic! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, lovely art work. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the story behind your work of art! Cinderella is one of my favorite characters, so that makes me love your piece even more! She is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...wonderful painted! Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, she is really pretty! Wonderful watercolour painting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so pretty and dream like :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...