Wednesday 30 April 2014

Taking Flight


Fuelling my addiction to art classes, I am picking up my watercolours with Danielle Donaldson and playing in the Land of Light and Shadows.

I've explored what my wings require to lift me off the ground take me to magical places.

A sense of wonder - an ability to marvel at the mundane and find wonder in all things. Spotting the hidden textures of the fungi at the base of a rotting tree trunk, enjoying the

Curiosity - the eternal WHY?

Unfolding your own myth - figuring out my own characterisation and place in the plot of the world.

Standing in my own light - figuring out what it is I'm good at and being brave enough to stand in that spotlight and proclaim it as my own

Creativity - keep on making!


Serendipity - harvesting happy accidents

Spirit of Adventure - where angels fear to tread.

Today I'm playing with magic mushrooms - all on paper!!



2 comments:

  1. Just got done catching up with you ~ WOW! So busy, creative, social...I am in awe! Mr. M is smiling down on you...thank you for the astounding pages Ms. W! Lovely to see you bathing in the creative juice, I am so happy you shared ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, I haven't been here for a while, and there's so much to catch up with - and it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...