Saturday 21 May 2011

Probably the best coffee in the world...

And the view wasn't bad either!

What was it that made an iced coffee go down as one of life's greatest? Was it the perfect mixture of bean, froth and frozen water? Perhaps the soundtrack of Michael Buble and waves lapping on an Aegean shore? Was it the proximity of soft white sand glinting as if sprinkled with grated diamonds? The balmy temperature? This view or just the desperate need for caffeine after being awake since 3.30am in order to fly to this paradise?

Who cares the reason, it was so good I had two. Maybe that's why I'm awake at 2am and using insomnia as the perfect excuse to blog.

Apologies to my blogging friends - both for no doubt making you jealous and not being around much to visit your blogs in the past week or so. What with art retreats, work and 'real life', there has been little time for my  usual global blog-trotting. However, as you may have guessed, I am 'online' and on holiday, so while the little one sleeps at night I shall be visiting you (though hopefully not at 2am every night).

καληνύχτα (if that looks Greek to you - it says Goodnight!)

4 comments:

  1. Just have fun and enjoy yourself. Blogland isn't going anywhere, at least I don't think so. Coffee, I love coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so envious of you!! But not in a "mean, jealous" way...just a "wish I was on a vacation like that" kind of way!! Have a glorious time!! And oh...coffee, hot or iced...AND Michael Buble...Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Lovely! - looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your holiday adventures!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...