Saturday, 30 June 2012
Here's a list:
1. Why would you repin a personal comment? I mean, if I write something like 'this would never fit in my bed', why would anyone else want to share that as their own? Is it just laziness or do we have the same bed?
2. People that post artworks but don't share who their creators were. I always try my hardest to find out... but I know it's not always possible. But do try really hard people.
3. People who have enough spare time in their day to find all this stuff.
4. People who have been to/live in all these beautiful places.... I'm just a bit jealous - and even more so because they are all such good photographers.
5. Pictures of immaculately tidy children's rooms. Today I even saw some crayons colour-coded and stored in different cups. Not in my house...
Err... that's about it for needles. I'm not really a needly sort of person to be honest - much too glass half full for that.
1. Saw a pin of Number 10 Downing Street with the comment 'I think this is England?'. It's probably the second most famous address in the country! The first, naturally being her Majesty's town palace. I'm guessing the pinner wasn't from these shores. If they were, they should be thrown in the Tower!
2. Finding your own artwork pinned (and credited!). I was tickled pink that day!
Well, I might write more, but to be honest I keep hopping back to my Boards and getting distracted...
Plus, can I let you into a little secret? This whole post was just the staging so I could use the headline Needles and Pins. These don't really bother me... well, not much anyway!