Sunday 27 May 2012

Trying too hard


I was looking for a quote for this sketch when a beautiful song began playing on my iTunes playlist and Will Young sang these words:

Sometimes you don't find the right lines because you're trying too hard to hear them

I had my quote.

Now Paul Weller is telling me I do something to him, something deep inside... Really Paul? Well, I never knew. I'm flattered...

Can you 'read between the lines' on this piece. There's something written using this page as something to press upon and leaving a message. The only words I can make out are 'please can...' It looks like my writing.

I'm lost for words tonight. Think I'll just post this picture for Sunday Sketches and have done with it.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful!She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think she is you, feeling the weight of this past week?
    I posted for SS and see that it is busy this week...hope you stop by...you have awakened my mind!
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks very thoughtful (and beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i would have to see this face in person to see the writing. there is a lovely if not tender feeling in her face.

    this quote can be so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your beautiful face with such a fab expression.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Paul Weller.... we are the same vintage aren't we... I am happy to see one of your wonderful faces and the difficulties of the week are reflected in it... you are a star at creating atmosphere and this one is very cool....sending lots of thoughts and hugs your way....xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is in such a serene state....and such a pretty face, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kismet.
    The universe always tells you what you need...
    your connection of lyrics and faces is magical.
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...