Friday 17 February 2012

A postcard from Barry (in Wales... rather than Barry the singer... or indeed anyone else called Barry)

I love PhotoShop me.

See you gets to dress people up in silly hats and have fun with Barry and Barry in Barry.

Tidy.

***

Well, that X and Y are still sending each other postcards from all over the place. Looks like Y is back where his heart is this week. Mam's making griddle cakes before they pop round to see Uncle Bryn.

Apologies to those visitors who hail from a land yet to be influenced by Gavin, Stacey, Nessa, Smithy & Co... you may find the joke a little hard to understand! However, I can assure you that there is a place called Barry in Wales.


Ooh I wonder if she's back from Belgium yet... Might she be tempted by a weekend at the seaside in February...?

PS - See that button on my sidebar... the one at the top... ?

29 comments:

  1. Barry here Barry there, Barry Barry everywhere, Love your collage card! And want to weep with laughter everytime I see Gavin and Stacey! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real fun piece! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Barrys eh- makes you think how many Barry's you may know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing!!!! made me laugh so much - everyone in work are looking at me strangely! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Your card rocks! ♥
    Now wondering what's going on with this thing in the sidebar... Guess I have to sign up to find out, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I wish I could learn to use photoshop!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who's Gavin & Stacey? :p

    Love the postcard.

    Hwyl fawr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spent many a happy holiday as a child in Barry! Good old bucket and spade ones. Great postcard and fun theme links.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good - loving the Barrys! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha...."tidy!" Love the collage of Barrys :D and we finally learn something about Y :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun postcard, a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what fun! and Barry M would (or should) be honored to be in this neat collage!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way the card is written. Looks so "real"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great connection, good use of photoshop. Cazro

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great fun postcard, good thinking out of the box here.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! the 'Barry's' take me back to all the concerts in the 80's...oops! I digress...I've been to Cardiff but not Barry's Isle. Love the seaside no matter where in the world it is. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  17. So funny! Thanks to BBC America on demand, I have seen this show...and LOVE it! Brilliant stuff! And I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha!
    (wiping tears from eyes)
    Love all of the Barrys.
    Very fetching Steam Punk outfit too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, this is so fun. I'll have to check this place out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very fun collage. wonder if x and y will meet up

    ReplyDelete
  21. loving the photoshop too - what a great card, good fun
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks like a real post crd. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Brilliant postcard and the story goes right along with it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...