Thursday 11 April 2013

J is for Jargon

J is for jargon also known as a characteristic idiom. A collection of words or phrases that mean diddly squat to anyone outside their spheric influential.

At work we bandy about a great deal of jargon about clouds - but these aren't of the cirrus or nimbostratus variety, nor indeed cumulonimbus. No, we're dealing with hybrid, virtualisation and public versus private. I'm proud to say I'm actually Cloud certified, or possibly just certifiable - that issue remains for debate.

BTW did I tell you I used to be an online gamer? Us gaming geeks have our own language. BRB need a bio...

Sorry, where was I?

Ah yes, writing about jargon - laying down my hero's journey, building a character arc and heading for resolution.

It's important to conclude one's post by leveraging learnings from best practice and touch base with one's readership.

Did you get all that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...