Tuesday 30 April 2013

Z is for Zebedee

Zebedee has a magic moustache which is pretty cool. It is also a rather splendid moustache.


Zebedee had a habit of arriving just when he was needed - sort of the reverse of a traffic warden.

For those that don't know, Zebedee was a character from The Magic Roundabout a favourite TV series from my childhood which may go some way to explain why I am the way I am today, tomorrow and yesterday.

In fact, my sanity after Blogging from A to Z mixed with writing for a living and consequently spending way too much time at a keyboard seems strangely akin to Dougal et al. I think perhaps I should eat some of the poppies that Ermintrude was so fond of and go fly a kite...

"Time for Bed" said Zebedee.

Night night.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how that takes me back! What a great Z! And how about Florence? Nancy at Welcome to she said, he said

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we made it!!! Whew! What posessed me to blog every day in April? Oh yeah...I got the idea from you. It was good practice.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...