Sunday 21 April 2013

R is Regal, Rembrandt and Rolling

Well, we've had words and artwork telling the story in this month's blog posts. I thought I'd let photography do the job today.

Some snaps of the most regal Chatsworth in Derbyshire's rolling dales. Home to the Duke & Duchess of Devonshire and an incredible collection of art - lots of Rembrandts on display at the moment.







This was going to be a more lengthy post, but I've done something to my right arm while gardening and can  hardly type, so we'll just let the photos tell the story... especially this last one, which rather surprised me!



Now it's either prove of alien life or something to do with the random setting on that app on my phone camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...