Wednesday 30 September 2009

Something to share

Why, can it be Wishcasting Wednesday again already? How the week has flown! If you never joined in, then pop along and visit Jamie Ridler and the wonderful gang and cast your wishes to the wind with us. This week we answer the question: What do you wish to share?
I would love to share something wonderful with my fellow bloggers who always offer such support and guidance - a slice of this chocolate cake from Konditor & Cook perhaps? Or, if you don't like chocolate (strange person!), then a pretty flower from an English country garden?

This is my second attempt at this post tonight. I hid the other one away. It became too open.

After the hidden attempt, I wasn't going to bother writing another post today, but then I whacked myself around the chops a few times and told myself off for being so selfish - Jamie has asked us to share and so I will. I'm sure I've got more than one thing to impart - the other post was a dilemma - this one will be something to make you smile. I'm not sure what yet, I'm hoping for inspiration as we go along.

Today I shared fuss. My son crept in my bed this morning rather early because he wanted some. My boyfriend needed a bit too, but he had to have 'virtual' fuss because we didn't see each other today. My Dad deserves lots of fuss as he recovers from his heart attack and my Mum definitely requires us all to fuss over her as she worries about the rest of us too much.

I like sharing fuss. Would you like some?

I love sharing stories about my son... He believes I have eyes in the back of my head and that 'little birds' really do tell me that he got that huge scratch on his belly from falling out of a tree he wasn't supposed to be climbing, rather than just 'falling over on the playground' as he 'innocently' explained to me...

It gives me great joy to share exciting discoveries. My friend just visited and she was bombarded with books and websites I wanted to show her (I may have pushed her in the direction of this blog a bit too, but hey, we're only human!). I introduced her to Etsy and books by Kelly Rae Roberts and Susan Tuttle. I predict it will only be a matter of days before she makes her first Etsy purchase - her eyes lit up when she realised just how many wonderful shops are waiting, just a simple click away. She shared with me a book I should read - something about being a Goddess ... I need to go look it up on Amazon...

You know what, I enjoyed writing this post. It felt good sharing nice things. I wish to share more nice things, it's a happy thing to do. And now, I am going to share my thoughts on what the other wishcasters have to say.

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your post with us today...I'm so glad you changed your mind. You reminded me of some wonderful Mom moments with my own children! As you wish for yourself so I lovingly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Lisa wishes for herself, I so wish for her also. So nice to "meet" you and thank you for sharing all of your discoveries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your post :o) You are always inspiring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May smiles and chocolate be abundant for you! :)

    As Lisa wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Lisa wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. thanks for sharing yourself with us today, it wouldn't be the same without you.
    And thanks for the slice of delicious cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take a slice of that cake. Yummm. Let's sit down and have some tea with it. As Lisa wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,

    Fuss. Super original! What a neat thing to share. Love the stories about your son. Have you thought of a book written by you with his stories about you? Kinda neat! Thanks for sharing your nice things. It was, nice! Hope your Dad recovers soon. See you next Wednesday ...

    Giulietta

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cake idea. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

    Yumm...yummm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, yum! What tasty chocolate cake! Oh, and what a beautiful dahlia! It is a dahlia, correct? Thank you so much for sharing them, along with the wonderful stories of fuss! Your words made me smile. :)

    As Lisa wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.!

    P.S. NaNoWriMo, eh? So, you're just as nutty as I am! ;) Shall we become writing buddies?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you please share some fuss with me?
    i adore you!
    heyy I am planning on taking Susan Tuttle class,and you?
    etsy is great, besides amazon a very favorite to shop online
    hugs sweet Lisa! it is 8 pm Wednesday here in CA, i wonder what time is in England?
    ;-)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Lisa wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Lisa wishes for herself, I so wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing the wonderful stories of your little knight and that chocolate cake is simply decadent!! sharing etsy and blog with friend is GOOD! that means you are sharing joy... to both your friend and the sellers @etsy ;)i'm also truly glad we share a friendship :))) HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...