Saturday 31 October 2009

Spooky Halloween...


Mirror Mirror on the wall... who's the bravest of them all?

With all the excitment of the past few days I haven't had a chance to tell you this most spooky of tales. Myself, the boy and the sweetheart set off on a perilous quest - a journey back in time to a castle besieged by spirits and overwhelmed with pumpkins and... tourists....

We fortified ourselves with garlic and carried sharpened stakes aplenty as we ventured into the cobweb strewn secret pathways. What evil was afoot in these darkened corners?

What cast of characters waited to greet us on our macabre journey?

Are you scared? My son was - quaking in his boots bless him! Warwick Castle's seasonal spookiness well worth a visit!
Tomorrow I begin an online photoshop course run by Susan Tuttle (one or two spots still available) where I will no doubt learn how to make these pictures even more ghostly...
For now, this will suffice as my entry to Inspiration Avenue's spooky challenge!
PS - Never mind the skeletons and gargoyles, that creature coming out of the mist looks really scary... Wouldn't like to bump into him on a dark night...

9 comments:

  1. I adore the images you captured and it looks like you had a wonderful time!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, these are perfectly ghostly, not to mention spooky! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! Love the photographs and that spooky guy coming out of the mist made me pee my pants!!! lol!!!

    Can't wait to see the wonderful things you learn from the fabulous Susan Tuttle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man!! i love the images esp the mirror!! spooky but real kick-S!! great entry for "ghostly" :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like you had fun - hope you slept soundly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic! I especially like the mirror. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome looks like you had fun and great captchas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing like a good old English castle for spookiness! Great images - that mirror is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness... i would have been quaking as well! creepy, spooky, & ghostly for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...