Tuesday 13 October 2009

These boots were made for...

Well, me actually!

I am enjoying my first dates with the objects of my lust. Yes friends, my new boots were finally brought home this weekend. Carefully unwrapped from delicate tissue and lifted reverently from the box, they gazed upon their new owner. It was love at first sight.

Having spent the weekend in the company of my two best boys (son and boyfriend); they only received their first proper appreciation in the (predominatly female) office – in the special way that only other women (and possibly gay men) possess for admiring each other’s clothing and footwear purchases.

Much ooh-ing and ahh-ing has been heard from the lips of the ladies. A lunchtime outing to, coincidentally, Boots (the chemist) also saw a shop assistant so overcome by their magnificence that she felt compelled to comment upon them. I felt like Victoria Beckham attracting the attention of the paparazzi as she sports her latest skinny number.

Yes, the boots are certainly a big hit and worth not only the wait but the expense. And, not only do they look good but they are comfortable too – surely too much to ask! I shall be wearing skirts all week to show off to best advantage…

I wrote this before I discovered I had failed to impress the judges at the 'job of your dreams' contest. Despite reaching the final four, the winner's podium and record deal eluded me. I guess it just wasn't meant to be - unlike my ownership of these boots...

7 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. THESE. BOOTS!!!!! They're awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are AMAZING awesome. Just gorgeous.

    *serious shoe envy!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must devise a photograph of both boots plus your legs for us to admire !!! Love the chestnut tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy moley they're gorgeous, I can't believe they're comfy too!! So, are they available online???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another ooooohing from down under ... sorry you didn't get your dream job, but who knows what's round the corner. Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! i am totally jealous now!! those boots look magnifique!!!(in plural cos i'm assuming there are 2 :p) mighty stylish they are and in the perfect shade of tan with the super duper lace!! YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...