Sunday 28 March 2010

Eggstatic


We all know what a proper little scamp that Easter Bunny is... hiding eggs all over the garden and house in the unlikeliest of places. Sometimes they are so hard to find that they don't turn up for months (though that is rather a lovely treat to find come August!).


This year we are ahead of old floppy ears. Yes, we have our very own trick up our sleeve, for look what dances in our cherry tree! Pretty little eggs swing in the breeze just out of his reach. How he will hop and waggle his whiskers as he leaps about trying to catch our eggs.


We will tell him to blame Mixed Media Monday for their egg challenge. It proved a family effort this week as boyfriend drilled holes and blew out yokes with the help of a small assistant. Mummy and small assistant decorated. Mummy got cross trying to tie knots around tiny pieces of cocktail stick, so boyfriend stepped in. Small assistant broke one while sticking... but we'll him allow him one breakage!

11 comments:

  1. Oh how fun,those eggs are hard to blow out,I made my husband do it because it hurt,I never laughed so hard. What a fun family project,they look nice hanging from your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!! I love the eggs!! Buffy is right..... fun project for the family!! Your pics of them are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them hanging on the tree!! such fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love the colored eggs against the black and white- wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these are really beautiful.
    Gorgeous easter eggs. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so creative - the eggs are beautiful. K, I'm inspired again. Love the eggs against the B&W too. Thanks!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea - sounds like a lot of family fun - thank you for the inspiration! Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created, Lisa!

    I wish you and your familiy a happy Easter.
    Cheers
    MARTINA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are wonderful!! What a great team project - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, Lisa - I'm glad MMM inspired so much fun in your household! I wish you and your boyfriend were closer, too, grin! My daughters have disappointed me - neither of their boyfriends are computer whizes! Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...